I’m so excited to introduce my new book! This book is the second book of the series, Are We There Yet? How NOT to Kill Your Kids Before They Turn 18.
It began as a joke, but quickly took off as a topic of serious discussion among parents everywhere! I was meeting moms (& dads) who were at their wits end trying to keep their household running, have peace at home, and maintain their authority as parents while holding down a job, working part time or even at home with the kids. No matter your current situation, you can agree that parenting is not always a walk in the park. It’s full of twists, turns, stubbed toes & deep bruises!
So, I decided to do something. I’m a teacher by calling, so I thought, wouldn’t it be great to have a book of ideas from other parents who had lived through the hard knocks? Even better, how about ideas from ones who’d say, “NEVER EVER DO …..!” Now that would be a great resource! So that’s what I did. I polled parents, read books, articles, magazines, blogs & even asked teachers what works & what doesn’t. I got a ton of cool ideas on how to keep your cool, talk to your kids, get them to help around the house, dole out discipline & consequences & much more!
So, now it’s available to you! Over 100 great tips, tricks & ideas along with some stories & case studies about raising kids. What could be a better gift to yourself or a friend? Especially with Thanksgiving & Christmas break coming up! Some of you (or someone you know) will be in the house, with kids, at wits end wishing for a method to tackle & overcome the madness. So be their hero! Grab them a book NOW!
A great thing is that this book is available in print (grab your highlighter!) at Createspace.com & on Amazon.com as well as on Kindle (you can also get it on Kindle for your PC-FREE!), so either way, it’ll be right there at your fingertips at a moment’s notice! So order your copies today!! If you’d like an autographed copy, use the tabs above, reply below or email me at email@example.com. I’ll send it right out to you!
- The parenting box (agrandmotherslove.wordpress.com)
- Parenting, we so don’t want to screw it up! (kathywelter.wordpress.com)
- Amazon makes kid play with new Kindle subscription service (reviews.cnet.com)
- Five ways to help your child – from a headteacher! (tutorhub.com)
- The traditions I missed – and the ones I gained – as a child of immigrant parents (nbclatino.com)
- Study: Parents Only as Happy as Their Unhappiest Child (theatlantic.com)
- Everyday Things That Productive Parents Constantly Do (olshk.org)
- How to Steal Time to Write (and an update on my new book) (tonyajoyner.wordpress.com)